daku sah menjadi miliknya

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Jumaat, 31 Disember 2010

happy new year!!

to all bloggers, ciksu wish u a happy new year...

may 2011 brings u more joys n properities n 2010 gave ur 1001 memories and life experiences...

for me,so many things to do in 2011...some resolutions from past years that i still gonna keep trying to achieve,some new resolutions that keeps coming in mind..hahaha.....

2011 will change my status from CIK to PUAN....from SINGLE but not avalaible to MARRIED.... tq ALLAH for gives us strength to carry on this relationship for 8 years time eventho so many thing we had to face that some time make us cry,laugh,babbling n ......

for all my famili members,en tunang, friends that always being there for me for these years,tq sooo much...i love u all with all my heart... n for some who can't stand me,hates me for no reason,i tq for coloured my life with so many things that i've never expected....may Allah give u HIS bless...

i will continue to b who i am but still trying to b a better person...

pic:credit to my en tunang,tangkubang perahu 2010


Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan