daku sah menjadi miliknya

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Rabu, 19 Oktober 2011

Happy Birthday.. Sayang!!!

Your birthday marks another year together;
Such happy times, I couldn’t ask for more,
Spending precious minutes, hours and days
With you, my love, whom I cherish and adore.
We’ve shared so much, we two, in love and friendship;
Each year our bond just seems to grow and grow.
I always want to be right next to you;
To be with you means more than you can know.
You’re always there for me with a loving smile;
I’m never happier than when I know you’re near.
I thought my love for you could not grow stronger;
And yet I love you even more this year.
 
By Karl and Joanna Fuchs
http://www.poemsource.com/birthday-love-poems.html

Sayang...i wish u a Happy 26th Birthday... May Allah bless us always... Ayang doakan sayang dilimpahkan rezeki yang berganda-ganda.... I love u and will always love u.. Sorry for not b able to celebrate with u on ur birthday...nnt ayang blk,kite celebrate ek!!!
 

Tiada ulasan:

Catat Ulasan